Balaam Brothers worked with Realtime Engineering to completely renovate an old block of garages into a sports pitch, play area and seating area for Marlborough School in Chelsea.
The start of this project shows tarmac laid and walls being prepared for refurbishment. The roller doors were bordered up and the beams reshaped, ready for painting. A brick wall was to be rebuilt where we were to erect a personal gate.
- Erection of new security welded mesh fencing along the public footbath
- Installation of gates along the public footpath
- Erection of timber picket fencing around play and seating areas
- Erection of ball stop netting above brick wall for sports area
- Erection of security welded mesh fencing to the play and seating areas